Visa Lounge Access Program - List of participating lounges:
- Eligible Cardholders will be allowed access to all Participating Airport Lounges under the Program, based on one of the following entry types:
- Entry Type 1: Free entry for Eligible Cardholder only, (subject to a nominal swipe fee of Rs. 2). All Eligible Cards must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal value of Rs. 2. Further, a limit of two (4) free Participating Airport Lounges access per calendar quarter per Eligible Visa Infinite Card for Entry Type 1. Other access restrictions apply, as mentioned below.
- Entry Type 2: Paid entry for the Eligible Cardholder according to the respective prices of usage displayed at the Participating Airport Lounges, for himself/herself only or for his/her accompanying guests (payment will be made directly at the Participating Airport Lounge by the Eligible Cardholder).
- Please note to use the Participating Airport Lounge, customer’s Card must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal Rs. 2. The customer will be denied the free entry if the Card is not approved by Issuer Bank upon this swipe.
- All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee unless otherwise stated.
- All Participating Airport Lounges are not owned or operated by Visa, but by third party organizations. Eligible Cardholders and relevant accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each respective Participating Airport Lounge, which include, without limitation:
- Access being denied to the lounge where there are space constraints or If the maximum capacity for Visa cardholders or an Eligible Card type or an Eligible Card type issued by a particular Issuer Bank has been reached at the relevant Participating Airport Lounge.
- Admittance subject to users and their guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner.
- Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities.
Sr. No. Lounge Name City Location 1 Plaza Premium Lounge New Delhi Domestic Departures (T3) 2 Plaza Premium Lounge New Delhi International Departures (T3) 3 Mumbai Airport Lounge (MALS) Mumbai Domestic Departure (T2) 4 Clipper Lounge Mumbai International Departures (T2) 5 Travel Club (TFS) Chennai Domestic Departures 6 Travel Club (TFS) Chennai International Departures 7 Plaza Premium Lounge Bangalore Domestic Departures 8 Plaza Premium Lounge Bangalore International Departures 9 Plaza Premium Lounge Hyderabad Hyderabad Domestic Departures 10 Plaza Premium Lounge Hyderabad Hyderabad International Departures
Facilities at Participating Airport Lounges
- choice of hot and cold snacks from buffet
- Tea / coffee
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
Others privileges available are:
- Luxurious seating area
- LCD TV
- Newspaper / magazines
- Free Wi-Fi available at select locations. (Cardholder needs to check at the reception desk)
- Fax, Shower, Internet and Wi-Fi charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the cardholder is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff.
Please note that additional charge may occur for meal/food/drink items not mentioned in the F&B privileges above as well as for services like Nap, Massage Service and Spa.